Water Softener – Potassium Chloride
You’ll notice the difference the first time you bathe or shower with softened water. Soft water feels noticeably smooth to the skin.
Cleaner, clearer water from every faucet in your home.
A salt-free water conditioner / softener regenerates with a potassium-chloride salt substitute rather than sodium (salt). This may be a better option if you are concerned about salt intake.
This type of water softener is actually a descaler or a scale guarder, it does not reduce the hard water minerals but instead prevents minerals from being deposited as scale to the surfaces of water-using appliances and pipes.
It is important to get your water tested to determine the hardness , as well as levels of calcium, magnesium and other substances. We offer a free water analysis.
This information will help you determine the most efficient and reasonable way to provide all the benefits of soft water, like protection of your pipes and appliances from scale build-up, Help reduce water contaminants and more.
Benefits of the AQUALISTIC ™ CONDITIONER ( SALT-FREE ) SYSTEM include :
- Cleaner, clearer water from every faucet in your home.
- Reduces Chlorine
- Clean, great tasting water at every tap, Better than bottled water.
- Naturally treated water without salt
- Easy to install, no drain required
- Cleaner pipes and appliances
- Eliminates scale build-up in pipes and water heaters
- Ecologically friendly alternative to Salt Water Softening
- No Salt added and no water wasted
- Can be installed in inside or outside location
- Warranty on tank and parts
- Lifetime Workmanship guarantee
- Conditioned water without the slippery feel
- Great for lawn and gardens
- Better drinking water for your pets
- Help reduce water contaminants, scale buildup
Reduce hard water and its effects on your home.